COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are some examples of the types of personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- When you set up a log-in account or purchase a product through the Site, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card token data, expiration date and billing name and address.
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising. If you do not want to be on our electronic mailing list, you can opt out any time. To do so, simply unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email you receive from us.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We also may use personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may store or track non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any such transmission is at your own risk. However, we take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will continue to take such precautions for as long as we retain your personal information.
E-mail Security: “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, or credit card information.
COOKIES: DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION
To modify your e-mail subscription, please unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email. You can also log in to your account on our website and modify your email preferences in the “My Account” section. To modify or remove your personal information from our database, go to the “My Account” section and remove or modify the information you wish to change. Please note, we maintain information about individual sales transactions in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping rates vary depending on the method selected and the weight of the order. Shipping costs are calculated both in the cart and again during the checkout process. To calculate the exact cost of shipping for your order, place the items you’d like to order in your shopping cart, and at the bottom of the cart page, in the estimate shipping and tax you will enter the pertinent information and click Get a Quote.
Our shipper, FedEx, cannot ship to any box-type address including PO/APO/FPO. Any orders placed with these addresses will not be accepted. We only ship to locations within the United States. Additionally, we cannot ship to international addresses and cannot accept any orders for delivery outside the United States.
DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE
We make every effort to safely secure and ship your order, but understand that, on rare occasion, merchandise can be damaged in transit. If you feel that your order was damaged during delivery, report it immediately to our Customer Service Department and a representative will contact you. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
We make every attempt to maintain inventory on all of our products, however there may be times when supply may not always keep up with demand. In this event, you will receive an email letting you know of your partial credit due to the out of stock item. BNRG cannot maintain any back orders and therefore any out of stock items will be cancelled off the order. We only charge for the items shipped.
Orders are typically shipped within 4-8 business days. Once shipped, you will receive tracking information to your email address provided at the time of order. If an email receipt is not received, contact Customer Service for verification. Be advised that shipping delays sometimes occur with our carrier, and are therefore beyond our control.
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with BioNutritional Research Group, Inc. (BNRG). Our Customer Service department is available during the business hours 7am-3pm Pacific Standard Time Monday-Friday to assist you with any questions or issues relating to your order. Please contact our Customer Service department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-494-2674. We will answer all requests in the order in which they are received, and as a result, delays may occur from time to time. Requests made outside of our standard weekday business hours will be addressed as soon as possible.
BNRG may accept returns of merchandise depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, and only when the following conditions are satisfied:
- BNRG will only accept returns purchased directly from the Powercrunch.com website. We will not accept returns of merchandise purchased from retail stores.
- The merchandise must be received by BNRG within 30 days of your purchase, no returns will be accepted after this time period.
- All consumable product returns are only accepted if it was purchased through Powercrunch.com for which 75% or more of the product was unused.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team during our business hours and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product. Once we determine that your merchandise is eligible for return (see Return Policy), you will be provided with instructions on how to complete the return process. The return process will be based on the following:
- BNRG will provide you with a return shipping label for products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered), defective or damaged items, products that arrive after the expiration date, or any item that caused an adverse reaction (e.g., vomiting or severe headaches).
- BNRG cannot issue return labels for issues with taste or lack of results from a product, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping when returning these items.
All refunds will be made to the credit card used for the original purchase. All refunds will be for the price of the product only and does not include the shipping costs. Please allow 2 billing cycles for the reimbursement credit to appear on your credit card statement.
All sales are FINAL on any promotional items sold on the Powercrunch.com website or otherwise distributed by BNRG through any other format, and BNRG will not accept any returns of promotional items for any reimbursement whatsoever.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
Prices and availability of all products are subject to change without notice.
US MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY
At Power Crunch, our team is fanatical about providing smart nutrition for your active body. Our obsession with good health through science drives us to create new ways to blend protein genius with exquisite texture and taste. From decadent chocolate and mocha, to rich berries and mint, our wide variety of bars, drinks and powders provide a treat for your taste buds while they treat your body smart.
Whether you’re an elite athlete in search of the perfect training supplement, an active mom in need of a healthy snack, or just looking for the ideal source of daily protein, Power Crunch provides you with brilliant protein for uncompromising vitality.
Simply put, Power Crunch makes brain food for your body. That’s why we say, “Treat your body smart.”
We recognize that our high-quality resale partners invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To support our resellers’ efforts, BioNutritional Research Group, Inc. (aka “Power Crunch”) has established policies that allow resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence people have come to expect from Power Crunch resellers.
To protect the investment of our high-quality resellers and Power Crunch’s brand reputation, Power Crunch has adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”). Power Crunch established this MAP Policy in recognition of the fact that reseller advertising and sales practices which promote Power Crunch products primarily on the basis of “price” could become detrimental to resellers’ service and support efforts and to Power Crunch’s competitive position. Such activities could harm Power Crunch’s brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some resellers to take advantage of the service and support efforts of others. Power Crunch believes these practices to be unfair and thus discourages such efforts.
Accordingly, Power Crunch, in its sole discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP Product below its MAP price. Power Crunch is confident that this MAP Policy will strengthen its competitiveness and benefit all of its resellers.
OFFICIAL POLICY AND GUIDELINES
Additional guidelines related to the US MAP Policy are as follows.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by Power Crunch at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Power Crunch reserves the right, at its sole discretion and judgment, to take any other lawful action with respect to any reseller who violates this MAP Policy.
- Power Crunch acknowledges that any authorized Power Crunch account can make its own decisions, without consulting or advising Power Crunch, to advertise and sell any Power Crunch product at any price it chooses. Power Crunch similarly has the right, at any time, to make its own independent decision regarding product allocations and reseller participation as an Authorized Reseller of Power Crunch.
- Power Crunch will maintain an updated “MAP Products” list of its products that are included under this MAP Policy. Power Crunch reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
- All Products listed will have a MAP (minimum advertised) retail price. Listing a price lower than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, newspapers, inserts, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, posters, mailers, flyers, coupons, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as “Click for price”, automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) shall be deemed to constitute “advertising” under this MAP Policy. Power Crunch’s MAP Policy will also be applied to any “advertising-like” activity which Power Crunch determines, at its sole discretion, to be designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases’ and the like.
- It shall NOT be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; provided that the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and that the reseller otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
- Power Crunch may specially authorize resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price from time to time. In each such event, Power Crunch reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price for the affected product(s) for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- Power Crunch may also from time to time offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In each such event, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s rebate, provided that (a) the advertisement include a MAP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer’s rebate in the same type size and style; (b) an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturer’s rebate; and (c) the “*After manufacturer’s rebate” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
- Where Power Crunch products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes other products (whether or not manufactured by Power Crunch), it shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise or sell the package (or bundle) at a price that: (a) is lower than the total Minimum Advertised Price of the Power Crunch product or (b) violates the letter or spirit of the MAP Policy.
- It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy if products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes products not pre-approved by Power Crunch. Ask your Power Crunch sales representative for a list of pre-approved products. Pre-approved products have been tested and approved by Power Crunch personnel and/or consultants to ensure the product is up to Power Crunch standards.
- It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to include in any advertising for Power Crunch Products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, or incentive (whether in the form of a special event, promotion, term of doing business or otherwise) that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP Product below MAP. Advertising that includes an additional discount, coupon, gift card, points, or any other incentive for future purchases (regardless of whether the future purchases is of a Power Crunch product) shall be evaluated under the same guidelines as described in Sections 9 and 10 regarding product bundling. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an “other product” under Section 10. This Section 11 shall not apply to any manufacturer’s rebate from Power Crunch on Power Crunch Products or its partners’ products.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “email for price” or ”call for price”, or to use similarly situated verbiage with respect to Power Crunch Products, provided that no price is listed.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy as to any particular store location, then Power Crunch will view the violation as extending to all of the reseller’s locations.
- Although each reseller remains free to establish its own resale prices, Power Crunch reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any reseller once Power Crunch has verified to its own satisfaction that such reseller advertised any MAP Products at a net retail sales price less that the then-current MAP retail price established by Power Crunch, or that reseller has otherwise violated the MAP Policy in any other way.
Power Crunch’s sales representatives are NOT permitted to discuss the MAP Policy nor are they authorized to make any agreements or provide any assurances with respect to Power Crunch’s Policy regarding reseller advertising or pricing. This also includes any consumer program or promotion that affects the below-listed MAP Products.
2014 MAP POLICIES